26B: Crochet 101
Beginner crochet classes are the perfect way to learn how to crochet. Crochet is a quick and easy hobby, with professional looking results. In just a few hours you can master the skills to create lovable crocheted projects that last a lifetime. In our beginner crochet class, we’ll start at the beginning, talking about how to select different yarns, yarn weights and their different uses, which crocheting hooks to use and then stitch up a project together. This beginner crochet class is perfect for a total newbie or as a refresher if it’s been a while since you had your hands on your hooks. We can tailor the crochet session to meet your skill level so that you leave the beginner workshop excited about what you’ve learned.
- US Size H Hook
- Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn
Instructor will supply the pattern.
Crochet Skills You Will Learn:
- Different crocheting tools and their uses
- How to chain or begin your crochet project, Single Crochet, Double Crochet and Finishing Off (or ending a project)
- How to Work in Rows
- How to keep your edges straight
- Different properties of yarn and the uses for various weights
- Problem-solving for common crochet mistakes and challenges
Crochet 101 Prerequisite: None
Make up classes are not available, if you miss a session, the instructor will do her best to get you back on track.
Refunds or Credit for future classes will only be provided if we are notified either by phone or email at least 72 hours in advance of the class or workshop.
We request you do not attend the class if you are feeling unwell, please note, partial class refund is not available, and the 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
26B: Crochet 101
2 sessions- 2 hours each day